I’ve been extremely lucky to have been nominated for the Liebster Award by none other than Cryptic Princess. Thank you so very much for the opportunity!
Okay, so first, eleven random facts about me:
- I’m a girl
- I’m 18
- I’m 5’5″ high
- I love dogs
- I have brown eyes
- I’m studying to be an architect
- My favorite color is white
- I don’t like chocolate
- I love strawberries. But only the fruit. I don’t like its ice cream or milkshakes.
- I model from time to time.
- My favorite movie is The Lion King.
Now I’m going to answer the questions asked to me (I’ll let you know, these were not easy to answer.)
- What does pain bring to people?
Pain brings sorrow. At least most of the time it does. But not always. Speaking from personal experience, sometimes, pain can make you understand who you are. For the longest time I struggled with that question. But when I was in pain, I found out who I am. I am strong. And fearless. So to me, pain brings different things to different people. The answer is not really that simple. It depends on who the person is and what kind of pain is inflicted on them – emotional or physical.
- Do people really change because of pain?
Yes. And no. According to me, people don’t change, per say. But the way they think, the way they start seeing life, that changes. For a while they’ll hold on to that pain to remind themselves that it can always get worse.
- Do you believe in reincarnation?
I don’t not believe it. I’ve seen a lot of things in my 18 years, and it’s not something you can just rule out. Anything can happen.
- What is death for you?
One person’s death, is another person’s beginning. Death is the ultimate thing everyone prepares for their entire life, basically.
- Name someone who has changed your perspective in life.
A couple of my friends got into an accident recently. While my friend survived, her boyfriend died protecting her. If that was me, I’d blame myself for his passing. But she took it strongly. She cherished his memories. She talked about him. She smiled and lived life the way she knew he’d want her to live.
- Describe how you handle your hard situations in life.
Last time I was in a terrible condition, my mom cried and told me, “You can cry. It’s okay, baby.”. But I didn’t. I told her, “No mum. I can take this. Trust me, it hurts just a pinch. It’s nothing.” That’s how I handle it. I punch the hard situation right on its face.
- Are you happy with your life?
- Worst relationship you’ve ever had?
As for boyfriends, I’ve never had one. I’ve never been the kind of girl guys date. I’m just the girl they play video games with and ask for relationship advice. Dating is not my scene. And for the other relationships in my life, I can’t seem to recollect a bad one. Guess I’m just blessed.
- Say a memory that you want to forget.
A few months ago, I was really sick. And away from home. While I stayed at the hospital for 7 days, I never told my parents. Because I didn’t want them to worry. And believe me, they worry. On the 8th day of my stay my condition had worsened, so my parents were called. My worst memory has got to be the time my mother entered the room I was in. A tear slipped out her eye. And she just fell to the ground, and stared at me. It was the worst thing I’d ever seen. And I hope nobody is put in that position again.
- When did you last cry?
Last month. When I heard about the accident my friends got into. I didn’t know the boy who died that well. We were acquaintances. But I cried. Because it wasn’t fair. He had his whole life ahead of him.
- Name a book you love most and explain why you loved it.
Well, at the moment, its We were liars by E Lockhart. I like it cause the writing style is beautiful. It’s so well written, I often found myself lost in the pages for hours without a break. It transported me to a whole other universe.
Now the eleven questions I have for you:
- If you knew the world would end in exactly 24 hours, what would you do?
- If you could be any character, from any book or movie, who would you be?
- Who inspires you?
- Would you rather always have to say everything on your mind or never be able to speak again?
- Favorite quote and why so.
- What’s missing in your life?
- If you could live forever, or live the best 20 years of you life, which would you pick?
- Who are you?
- Are you living or just breathing?
- What was the last dream you had that you remember?
- What came first, the chicken or the egg? Explain why you think so.
I’ne nominated only 5 bloggers, instead of the said 11 cause I’m a newbie and I haven’t got into the blogging scene that deep yet. Sorry for breaking the rule.
Thanks for reading.